Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Losing some taste

Had a great weekend in the San Juans. It IS turning to winter here.  This week it will be freezing in the mountains with some snow!  I've got a low energy level going, I think due to the neupogen shots, which I fianlly finished yesterday. 

One odd symptom I'm noticing over the last week is that I am losing the taste of several foods. Last week I noticed that a bunch of wonderful grapes tasted like just water. Hamburger still has the textual taste but the great flavor ain't there.  I was drinking SOBEs last week, but am suddenly repulsed by them.  The very thought of some foods actually starts to make me feel nauseous.  Fortunately, Robeta makes great chili, so I eat a lot of wonderful enchiladas and burritos!  I can still taste a lot of sweet stuff.  I hope it's due to the neupogen and that I will now regain all the lovely tastes!

I hopefully will now recover my strength and tastes over the the next few days and have a great week next week before #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment